Evin (English), feminine form of Evan, meaning “young fighter”
Serve your little fighter his or her warm drinks and snacks in their own little warrior cup and saucer. Hand thrown stoneware set glazed in the warmest brown and cream glaze combo ensures they will be ready to face whatever the world throws at them. Side note: this cup is also the perfect size for that espresso you’ve been craving!
- High-Fire Cone 6 Stoneware
- Brown Black base under Country Cream glaze
- Cup is 3 3/4″ Wide
- Cup Stands 3 1/4″ tall
- Saucer is 6 5/8″ Diameter
- Holds 9 Ounces (275 ml)
- Microwave safe
- Oven safe
- Heat resistant
- Perfect for everyday use
- Individually glazed, each one is unique
- Wheel thrown on the potter’s wheel
- Hand altered, stamped and/or carved
- Kiln fired 2x – Once for its bisque fire, second for its glaze firing
- Not made with molds
- Individually produced ware
- Do not use on stove-top (or on any direct heat)
Interested in learning more about my process? You can see more projects and behind-the-scenes shots on my Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/xendragon/
Slight imperfections are a part of handmade pottery and add character to the pieces I make. This is something that you cannot find in lifeless, factory made ceramic ware – but you knew that already, and that is why you are here!
I do accept personalized and custom requests, contact me for more information!
See other items for sale here or on our etsy page.