Dream a little dream with this gorgeous glaze combination. Inspired by medieval design and created by hand in our little shop in Texas, this hand thrown ceramic mug holds 10oz of your favorite drink. Hold just the right amount of caffeine to get your day started, but not so much that the dreams vanish.
Buy 4 of our Aislinn glazed mugs for a beautiful matching set!
- High-Fire Cone 6 Stoneware
- “Watermelon” glaze with pinks and blues
- Mouth is 2 3/4″ Wide
- Stands 4″ tall
- Holds 10 Ounces (300 ml)
- Microwave safe
- Oven safe
- Heat resistant
- Perfect for everyday use
- Individually glazed, each one is unique
- Wheel thrown on the potter’s wheel
- Hand altered, stamped and/or carved
- Individually glazed, making each one unique and wonderful in it’s own way
- Kiln fired 2x – Once for its bisque fire, second for its glaze firing
- Not made with molds
- Individually produced ware
- Do not use on stove-top (or on any direct heat)
Interested in learning more about my process? You can see more projects and behind-the-scenes shots on my Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/xendragon/
Slight imperfections are a part of handmade pottery and add character to the pieces I make. This is something that you cannot find in lifeless, factory made ceramic ware – but you knew that already, and that is why you are here!
I do accept personalized and custom requests, contact me for more information!
See other items for sale here or on our etsy page.